- How we collect personal information
- How we use personal information
- How personal information is shared
- Other information/personal data we collect online
- Your choices and controls
- Other websites
- Other information about personal data collection
- Contact information
- We collect Personal Information in the normal course of business in order to serve you better.
- Unless otherwise stated, we do not sell, trade or give away your Personal Information to anyone.
- Unless otherwise stated, we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
We may also use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to inform you about important information regarding the Site or services which may interest you or changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you, including ads on other websites;
- to personalize your experience on the Site;
- to verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your services, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of your Personal Information;
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of web pages; and
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers and/or through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure Sites function properly, for fraud detection and prevention, and security purposes.
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Personal Information. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, language preferences, and your relationship with us. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation (i.e. to store your account information between sessions), to display information more effectively, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online products and services.
We collect statistical information about the usage of the Site in order to continually improve the design and functionality, to monitor responses to our advertisements and content, to understand how visitors use the Site and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the Site. We also utilize cookies for advertising purposes. Please see the Advertising section below for more information. How to opt-out of cookies: You can refuse to accept these cookies and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Site and some online services. The site may not load or display properly. You also may not receive tailored advertising or other offers from us that may be relevant to your interests and needs. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- Other technologies including pixel tags, web beacons, and clear GIFs: These may be used in connection with some Site pages, downloadable mobile applications and HTML-formatted email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications, the success of our marketing campaigns, to compile statistics about usage and response rates, for fraud detection and prevention, for security purposes, for advertising, and to assist us in resolving account holders’ questions regarding use of our Site. Please see our Advertising section below for more information regarding our use of other technologies.
- Google Analytics: We may use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this Site.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, advertising, for compliance and security purposes and administering the Site. Please see the Advertising section below for more information.
- Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data is data that we may create or compile from various sources, including, but not limited to, accounts and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, may be used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
- Third-Party Web Beacons: We may use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our Site. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo, click here.
Advertising We may advertise online through company managed social media presences, and on other sites and mobile apps not affiliated with us and offline (e.g. through call centers, and direct marketing). In order to understand how advertising performs, we may collect certain information on our Sites and other sites and mobile apps through our advertising service providers using cookies, IP addresses, and other technologies. The collected information may include the number of page visits, pages viewed on our Sites, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other sites following your visit to one of our Sites or apps, and responses to advertisements and promotions on the Sites and on sites and apps where we advertise. We may use information described in this Notice to help advertise our services in a variety of ways. We use such information to:
- Present tailored ads to you including:
- Banner ads and splash ads and other mobility applications
- Email, postal mail, and telemarketing, and,
- On other sites and mobile apps not affiliated with us;
- Analyze the effectiveness of our ads; and
Most Insurance Accepted
As a member of the Harmony Recovery Group family of treatment programs, we are able to work with many private insurance plans.
Let’s talk about how we can help.
A Life in Recovery Can be Yours.
You deserve to become your best self. With decades of combined experience in the field of addiction medicine, our staff knows what it takes to build a foundation for recovery.