Here at Harmony Recovery, we are happy and proud to announce our newest facilities in Newport, TN. They include two separate program offerings including substance use disorder inpatient detoxification and psychiatric residential treatment for adults ages 18 years and above.
About Our Inpatient Detoxification Program and Team
Our Harmony Recovery professional team recognizes that physical and mental health are both part of the mind-body connection. We have a medical team that is central to our services and to helping our clients improve this connection.
Here in our new Summit Program inpatient detoxification program, we offer exceptional healthcare complimented by therapeutic interactions and clinical support for every one of our clients.
We have a multidisciplinary team that includes:
- Licensed professionals
- Medical team led by Dr. Jill Thompson (board-certified in addiction medicine with over 20 years of experience)
- Nursing team
- Other medical professionals
All these professionals work with our clients to offer personalized treatment planning with discharge continuing care plans, appropriate medication administration, comprehensive physical evaluations and ongoing assessments and education about fulfilling long-term healthcare needs after discharge.
Focus of Care with Our Inpatient Detoxification Program
In our Summit Program inpatient detoxification program, our focus of care includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Obtaining abstinence through medically eliminating all dangerous or illegal drugs and alcohol from your system
- Education and offering medication-assisted treatment options to help support long-term sobriety
- Connecting you with support services and networks to encourage ongoing sobriety
- Reducing the risk of relapse through understanding of coping skills and connecting you with community groups and other recovery-related services
- Identifying any underlying mental health or biomedical conditions that are contributing to the substance use disorders
If you are in need of these services or support systems to help overcome a substance use disorder, don’t hesitate to reach out to our compassionate team today.
Expectations with Our Summit Inpatient Detoxification Program
While the care that we provide is the same as that of a hospital setting, our living quarters offer a sense of comfort that is akin to being at home.
Some of the many great expectations you can have with our Summit inpatient detoxification program include:
- Receiving 24-hour supervision and medical care
- Having nursing on-site 24/7
- Receiving daily support from the entire medical and clinical team
- Improved safety and well-being for all of our clients
- Compassionate care
- Feeling more comfortable as you work through your recovery
- Complete monitoring of health complications and treatments as needed during the detoxification process
- All services conducted on-site upon admission
- Don’t leave our facility grounds until discharge to reduce the risk of relapsing (based off medical necessity, our estimated length of stay will range from 3 to 10 days)
As you can see, our team is ready to help those who need it overcome substance use disorders and it all starts with the detoxification process.
Contact us today if you are ready to begin your new substance-free future here at our Summit inpatient detoxification program.
Most Insurance Accepted
As a member of the Harmony Recovery Group family of treatment programs, we are able to work with many private insurance plans.
Let’s talk about how we can help.
A Life in Recovery Can be Yours.
You deserve to become your best self. With decades of combined experience in the field of addiction medicine, our staff knows what it takes to build a foundation for recovery.