Millions of people have a cocaine & crack addiction. It involves an illegal stimulant drug that is very addictive. Unfortunately, cocaine has taken so many people’s lives. Millions of others continue to struggle with this addiction every day of their lives. It affects their finances, relationships, career and many other parts of their life. If you are struggling with a cocaine & crack addiction, reach out to us here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center to get the treatment you need.
Common Effects of Cocaine Addiction
Do you struggle with cocaine use? Do you have an addiction to this drug? There are some common effects of cocaine addiction that can help you to figure out whether you need treatment. Some of these effects include:
- Highly dependent on this drug (can’t seem to stop using it no matter what try to do)
- Use the drug despite the negative ways it is impacting your life
- Can’t seem to function unless you are using the drug
- Always looking for or using the drug
- Avoiding people in your life who love you, so they won’t know you are high from cocaine
- Hiding drug paraphernalia so you can try to hide cocaine use
- Spending money from bills on cocaine
- Taking money from loved ones or friends so you can buy cocaine
- Getting aggressive with people who confront you about drug use
These are some common ways to recognize a cocaine addiction. We want you to know that you aren’t alone. There are many people who struggle with this addiction. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Our team is here to help you overcome the addiction.
Common Signs of Cocaine Use
You might not be the one who is using cocaine, but how do you know if someone else is doing so? There are some common signs of cocaine use that include:
- Major mood swings
- Instant excitability or energy boosts
- Isolating from friends or loved ones
- Constantly going into the bathroom or bedroom when visitors are over
- Talking a lot more than they usually do
- Risk-taking behaviors
- Severe weight loss in a short time
- Loss of appetite
- Runny nose or sores around the nose
- Excessive sweating
- Drug overdose
Do you notice these signs in anyone that you love or care about? If so, they might be using cocaine. It can be difficult to confront someone about possible drug use. It may be a good idea to hold an intervention. The more people who can calmly talk to your loved one or friend about drug use, the more likely they may be to get into a treatment program.
Get Cocaine & Crack Addiction Treatment Today
Have you been using cocaine? If so, we want to make sure you don’t feel alone. Here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center, we have treatments and programs that can help you to overcome a crack addiction. There have been other people who went through our treatment programs and now have successful, happy lives. This could be the case for you, as well. It all starts with reaching out for help.
Contact us today to get into a cocaine & crack addiction treatment program.
Most Insurance Accepted
As a member of the Harmony Recovery Group family of treatment programs, we are able to work with many private insurance plans.
Harmony Oaks Recovery Center
Find Wellness with our Expert Help
You deserve to become your best self. With decades of combined experience in mental health treatment, we are uniquely equipped to help you overcome a substance use disorder or manage any mental health condition.
We’re ready when you are. Take the first step to contact us below.