Inpatient Detox and Residential Treatment
Here at Harmony Recovery, we are happy and proud to announce our newest facility in Newport, TN. The Summit at Harmony Oaks. They include two separate program offerings including substance use disorder inpatient detoxification and mental health residential treatment for adults ages 18 years and above.
About Our Inpatient Detoxification Program and Team
Our Harmony Recovery professional team recognizes that physical and mental health are both part of the mind-body connection. We have a medical team that is central to our services and to helping our clients improve this connection.
Here in our new Summit Program inpatient detoxification program, we offer exceptional healthcare complimented by therapeutic interactions and clinical support for every one of our clients.
We have a multidisciplinary team that includes:
- Licensed professionals
- Medical team led by Dr. Jill Thompson (board-certified in addiction medicine with over 20 years of experience)
- Nursing team
- Other medical professionals
All these professionals work with our clients to offer personalized treatment planning with dischargge continuing care plans, appropriate medication administration, comprehensive physical evaluations and ongoing assessments and education about fulfilling long-term healthcare needs after discharge.
Focus of Care with Our Inpatient Detoxification Program
In our Summit Program inpatient detoxification program, our focus of care includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Obtaining abstinence through medically eliminating all dangerous or illegal drugs and alcohol from your system
- Education and offering medication-assisted treatment options to help support long-term sobriety
- Connecting you with support services and networks to encourage ongoing sobriety
- Reducing the risk of relapse through understanding of coping skills and connecting you with community groups and other recovery-related services
- Identifying any underlying mental health or biomedical conditions that are contributing to the substance use disorders
If you are in need of these services or support systems to help overcome a substance use disorder, don’t hesitate to reach out to our compassionate team today.
Mental Health Residential Treatment
There are many things we are proud to offer with our mental health residential treatment program. Some of these benefits and features include:
- 24-hour monitoring and supervision
- Clients remain on-site for the duration of their stay
- Professional, skilled, compassionate, multidisciplinary treatment team
- Offering structured, multi-modality services throughout the day
Whenever someone is treating any mental health condition, it is vital to have diverse, dynamic care available and that is what our team offers to everyone. Our treatment team is capable of and does manage the familial, mental health, and biomedical needs of our clients. The focus here at Harmony is always on quality of care and serving our clients to the best of our abilities.
Residential Setting Offerings for a Multitiude of Mental Health Disorders in Individuals
We know there is an ongoing lack of skilled providers in this area which is just one reason we are proud to offer mental health disorder treatment in a residential setting for those who need or want it. Here at Harmony, we focus on treating the individual and not just the disorder. However, along with meeting the program criteria, some of the mental health disorders we treat in our facility include:
- Co-occuring substance use disorders
- Dual diagnosis mental health disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Exercise disorders
- Other or unspecified eating disorders
- Purging disorder
- Depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
If you have any of these disorders or another mental health disorder that you need to have managed or treated, reach out to our new Summit Program team today.
Participation in a Quality of Care Program
We are also happy that we can offer our patients the following quality of care in our Summit Program:
- Full medical and mental health assessments
- Follow-up assessments
- Nursing needs
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Recreational options after clinical hours
- Nutritional support services
Since our team is fully capable of addressing and managing more than one mental health disorder at a time (co-occurring disorders), it gives our clients a better chance for success in the program and improved quality of life, as well.
Expectations with Our Summit Care Program
While the care that we provide is the same as that of a hospital setting, our living quarters offer a sense of comfort that is akin to being at home.
Some of the many great expectations you can have with our Summit inpatient detoxification program include:
- Receiving 24-hour supervision and medical care
- Having nursing on-site 24/7
- Receiving daily support from the entire medical and clinical team
- Improved safety and well-being for all of our clients
- Compassionate care
- Feeling more comfortable as you work through your recovery
- Complete monitoring of health complications and treatments as needed during the detoxification process
- All services are conducted on-site upon admission
- Don’t leave our facility grounds until discharge to reduce the risk of relapsing (based off medical necessity, our estimated length of stay will range from 3 to 10 days)
As you can see, our team is ready to help those who need it overcome substance use disorders and it all starts with the detoxification process. Our Summit Program mental health residential treatment team focuses on an integrated approach that connects clinical, medical and wellness professions with our clients. We partner with our clients to create targeted, individualized treatment plans, so we can address stabilization, safety and crisis planning, improve support systems, and encourage compliance with medications. Every day, our mental health nursing team will evaluate and meet with the clients to assess their medical and mental health symptoms, treatment plan and medical needs.
We are available 24/7 to answer your calls and address online inquiries.
Most Insurance Accepted
As a member of the Harmony Recovery Group network of treatment programs, we can work with most private insurance plans.