Individual therapy does not mean you are alone in your recovery. You get to work one-on-one with a helpful, trained and experienced therapist here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center. They have experience in helping people with all sorts of mental health disorders and addictions. Our therapists are compassionate and caring.
If you have an addiction to drugs or alcohol or have any type of mental health disorder, reach out to us today. You can get into a treatment program that includes individual therapy.
Benefits of Individual Therapy in Addiction and Mental Health Disorder Treatment Programs
There are so many ways that individual therapy can help in your addiction or mental health disorder treatment program. Some of the numerous benefits that you might receive from this type of therapy include:
- Getting to work with a trained therapist gives you better insight into recovery-related issues and solutions
- Opportunity to address mental, emotional and physical aspects of the recovery process with someone who won’t judge you
- Being able to work through trauma and other tough issues in a safe place
- Having someone who can help you work on any recovery goals
- Learning how to cope with difficult events or times in life, so you can lower the risk of relapsing
- Having someone who holds you accountable to your recovery progress
These are only a few of the many ways that individual therapy can help during your treatment from an addiction and mental health disorder. As you can see, this is a service that can help you a lot during the recovery process.
Creating the Foundation You Need in Recovery
If you are going into a treatment program for addictions or mental health disorders, you need to create a strong foundation for your recovery. Individual therapy can help you to do this by:
- Bringing support to your recovery
- Adding a positive tool to your recovery toolbox
- Teaching you to accept what is and change you can
- Learning healthy ways to cope
- Learning, practicing, and implementing better life skills
- Gaining better emotional and relationship management skills
- Allowing you to heal
Creating a strong foundation to your recovery is so important. Here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center, we believe that individual therapy and our other services can help to make this happen.
Start Using Individual Therapy as a Tool for Your Recovery
No matter what mental health disorder or addiction you have, it is possible to overcome it. One of the best ways to do that is with support from trained, experienced and compassionate professionals. Here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center, we have these professionals who are waiting to help you. In addition, we have many services including individual therapy that can help throughout your recovery process. If you want to know more about individual therapy or other services, don’t hesitate to talk to someone from our Harmony Oaks Recovery Center team.
Contact us today to start using individual therapy as a tool for your recovery.
We are ready to help. Let’s get started on your tomorrow.
Most Insurance Accepted
As a member of the Harmony Recovery Group family of treatment programs, we are able to work with many private insurance plans.
Harmony Oaks Recovery Center
Find Wellness with our Expert Help
You deserve to become your best self. With decades of combined experience in mental health treatment, we are uniquely equipped to help you overcome a substance use disorder or manage any mental health condition.
We’re ready when you are. Take the first step to contact us below.