Here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center, we are proud to have a rehab facility near the Smoky Mountains. We offer addiction detoxification, addiction treatments and mental health rehab treatments for people aged 18 and older.
Learn More About Our Inpatient Detox Program Today
Our Harmony Oaks Recovery team recognizes and understands that mental and physical health are both important parts of recovery. When focusing on the mind-body connection, we have a professional team and many recovery services that can help you and others to improve the connection between your mind and body.
If you are struggling with a mental health disorder and/or addiction, our Harmony Oaks Recovery Center team can offer you the therapy and clinical support services you need. Some of the members of our team that will be helping you include:
- Board-certified addiction medicine team
- Licensed medical professionals
- Other professionals in the medical and healthcare field
Each professional that works with our clients has experience in the mental health and addiction fields. We will work with you to plan out the best treatments. When you are discharged, we will set you up with a great aftercare plan, too. From ongoing assessmentns to educating you on better lifestyle choices, our team is ready to help you today.
Focus During Smoky Mountain Detox and Rehab Program Services
Are you looking into treatments for a mental health disorder and/or addiction? If so, you may want to know more about what the focus of these programs would be. Here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center, we focus primarily on the following when people attend our Smoky Mountain detox and rehab programs:
- Educating them on treatment options
- Offering medication-assisted treatment
- Obtaining and continuing abstinence
- Helping you find the support services needed to continue your recovery
- Helping you lower your risk of relapse by sharing healthier coping skills with you and the rest of our clients
- Identifying underlying causes of your addiction and/or mental health disorder
Are you in need of mental health and/or addiction recovery-related services near the Smoky Mountains? If so, now is the time reach out to our professionals for help.
Receiving Mental Health Inpatient Rehab Treatment
There are numerous things that our team can offer to our clients including mental health inpatient rehab treatment. Some benefits that you might receive when attending this program include:
- Around-the-clock care and supervision
- Staying on-site lowers your risk of relapse
- Receive compassionate, empathetic, skilled care from a multi-disciplinary team of treatment professionals
- Receive multi-modality treatment services each day of the treatment program
Whenever you or someone else is getting mental health disorder treatments, it is important to have a wide range of services available. The reason for this is that not everyone has the same severity of mental health symptoms. One person may have more symptoms than the next person, as well. Due to the varying needs of our clients, we always create individualized treatment plans for each and every one of you.
Mental Health Disorders We Treat Here at Harmony Oaks
Here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center, we know that people need to receive ongoing care from skilled medical professionals who are trained in addiction and mental health disorder treatments. If you are looking into this type of treatment, we want you to know that our team has experience in treating a range of mental health disorders including, but not limited to, the following:
- Exercise disorders
- Bulimia nervosa
- Anorexia nervosa
- Dual-diagnosis mental health disorders
- Co-occurring substance use disorders
- Binge eating disorders
- Purging disorder
- Other eating disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Bipolar disorders
Do you have or believe you have any of these mental health disorders? If so, don’t wait any longer to reach out to our Harmony Oaks Recovery Center team. We can get you into a treatment program near the Smoky Mountains.
Types of Rehab Services Offered in Our Treatment Center
Now that you know more about the types of mental health disorders we treat here at Harmony Oaks, it would also be good to know more about the services we offer in our rehab treatment programs. Some of the services that you can expect to have available to you include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Nursing needs
- Follow-up assessments
- Complete mental health and medical assessments
- Nutritional support
- Recreational activities
- 12-step facilitation therapy
- Meditation services
We have a team that is completely capable of handling all mental health disorders and substance use addictions. If you are dealing with any of the issues above, we believe that a combination of these rehab services can help treat your addiction and/or mental health disorder.
Expectations Here at Harmony Oaks Smoky Mountains Treatment Program
Here at Harmony Oaks Recovery Center, near the Smoky Mountains, we want to make sure everyone is getting the best rehab services and treatments. With this being said, there are some things you can expect when attending any one of our treatment programs, such as:
- 24/7 on-site nursing services
- 24/7 medical care and supervision
- Better safety and improved overall well-being
- Daily support from all members of our team
- Compassionate and empathetic care
- Improved comfortability as you move throughout recovery
- Monitoring and care for all health complications and conditions
- Services all conducted on-site, so you don’t have to leave the inpatient treatment facility
- Substance-free environment to lower your risk of relapsing
As you can tell from these expectations, our team is ready to assist anyone who is needing to overcome an addiction and/or mental health disorder. From the detox process to inpatient rehab treatments to aftercare planning, we have your back. We will use an integrated approach that involves wellness, medical and clinical services to create your individualized treatment plan.
Our team will also help you build your support network, encourage you to be compliant with any medications you are prescribed, help you plan out your recovery goals, assess and monitor your mental health symptoms and assist you in many other ways, too.
Why Smoky Mountains Are a Great Place for Medical Detox
So, why out of all the places you could go for medical detox, are the Smoky Mountains the best place to be? There are numerous reasons why the Smoky Mountains are a great location for detoxing from drugs and alcohol including:
- Stress relief
- Natural surroundings which are beautiful
- Feeling more comfortable due to the natural surroundings
- Being welcomed as if you were coming home
- Compassionate care
Now that you know why the Smoky Mountains are a great place for your medical detox process, you can reach out to our team today to get started with your recovery.
Contact us right away to begin the detox process and reach your recovery-related goals starting today.