Our Intensive Outpatient Program is a step-down level of care that typically follows after our residential treatment program has been completed or after a post-completion transfer from another Inpatient / Residential / PHP program.
At our Intensive Outpatient Program, we allow our patients to have a degree of personal responsibility and freedom while providing the support, structure, and guidance needed for them to transition back to society and sustain their progress on their journey to wellness and recovery.
This period of transition is critical for patients to re-acquaint themselves with a sober and healthy way of living and to learn how to implement the knowledge and the tools they received in treatment as they are undergoing integration back into the normalcies of daily life.
What You Can Expect At Our Intensive Outpatient Program
This level of care at our Intensive Outpatient Program is explicitly developed for clients that are prepared to move on to a regular daily routine and productive lifestyle with balance and help from a high-level of professional support.
Clients may choose to reside in a safe partnered supportive housing environment but will also be transitioned into a schedule that includes work or school. In the morning or evening, clients will attend our treatment programs, which provide a safe and nurturing environment consisting of counseling and support – essential components needed to reach a self-sufficient and drug-free life.
Our IOP program is customized to each individual’s needs and empowers the strengths and talents of every client by enabling them to work on becoming a productive and independent member of society and transition back to a functioning lifestyle.
Is Harmony Treatment And Wellness Center’s Intensive Outpatient Program Right for You or Your Loved One?
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is a program that has a certain degree of freedom and as such is appropriate for those that have already detoxed and are free of substance use and stable. If you are not sure if an intensive outpatient program is right for you, some of the questions you can ask yourself are:
- Have you completed detoxification and a residential or PHP level of care and are free from all physical side-effects and withdrawal symptoms?
- Do you want to increase your chances of success in your recovery by continuing through a program that helps you transition back into a normal lifestyle with professional treatment support?
- Are you unable to control your substance use through a standard outpatient setting?
- Are you currently working or studying and need a program that is tailored to your active schedule?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then our intensive outpatient program in Stuart may be a great fit for you or your loved one.
What Is an Intensive Outpatient Program For Substance Abuse?
A typical day in our Intensive Outpatient Program for substance abuse consists of:
- Morning Group Therapy (9AM-12 PM) or Evening Group Therapy (6PM-9PM)-Groups scheduled based on your needs
- Work or School or Employment Search
Empowering our holistic approach to treatment, some of the services provided in our IOP program include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Trauma Recovery Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Non-Verbal Therapies:
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Equine Therapy
- Adventure Therapy
- Bio-Feedback Therapy
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse-Prevention Skills
- Life-Skills Training
- Motivational Training
- Case Management Services
- Legal Case / Court Assistance
- Employment/Educational Support Systems
- 12 Step Meeting Outings and Spiritual Groups
- Psychiatric and Medical Services as needed
Contact Us Today To Learn More About Our Programs
Choosing where to go is an important step in your recovery. At Harmony Treatment and Wellness Center, we give you the tools you need to defeat your addiction and have an experience you’ll never forget.
If you’re ready for that day to be today, call us now:
Most Insurance Accepted
As a member of the Harmony Recovery Group family of treatment programs, we are able to work with many private insurance plans.
Let’s talk about how we can help.
A Life in Recovery Can be Yours.
You deserve to become your best self. With decades of combined experience in the field of addiction medicine, our staff knows what it takes to build a foundation for recovery.