Our Approach to Treatment
Our approach to addiction treatment is unique and starts with our deep-rooted belief that recovery is about the patient – and only about the patient.
Our entire staff, from the behavioral health technicians to medical and clinical staff to upper management and ownership, is meticulously selected and rigorously trained to truly deliver a true environment of care, safety, compassion and well-being for each client.
Our center requires deep involvement from each staff member into each and every patient’s treatment progress and the assurance of their health, safety, and well-being at all times. From the moment of admission until the time of discharge and beyond, we strive to make our facility a safe and clean sanctuary for recovering addicts.
Evidence-Based Treatment and Holistic Therapy by Qualified Clinicians
We provide a comprehensive, holistic method of treatment, encompassing a wide array of different evidence-based practices.
All of Harmony Treatment and Wellness Center’s primary therapists are either licensed or master’s level clinicians and our programs are structured with various components of evidence-based treatment practices and holistic approaches that provide our patients with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful in their recovery.
Our comprehensive-holistic approach to treatment includes:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Outdoor Therapy
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Yoga and Meditation
- Family and relationship counseling
- Life skills and education workshops
- Nutrition and wellness education
- Medical supervision and care
- Medication management / psychiatric sessions
- Case management services
- Legal assistance for probation and court-ordered treatment management
- Career and education assistance
- Job placement and interview preparation
- Aftercare and transition planning
- In-house 12-step meetings
- Gym time and sports activities
- Recreational activities: hiking, biking, kayaking,
- Gaming/Arcades, pool time, fishing, and more
We are ready to help. Let’s get started on your tomorrow.
Most Insurance Accepted
As a member of the Harmony Recovery Group family of treatment programs, we are able to work with many private insurance plans.
Let’s talk about how we can help.
A Life in Recovery Can be Yours.
You deserve to become your best self. With decades of combined experience in the field of addiction medicine, our staff knows what it takes to build a foundation for recovery.